/* Google Maps */

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I am now OLD

Well it is official I am now old. I had to go see the accountant. Well that is to say I now have an accountant. So I am feeling I might have to start growing up. Oh well. It was bound to happen one day.

Well I have just got my own Rowing Card. So when I make a run for it too the coast I can go to the gym there and still keep count of my rowing. Which will be nice, should keep the fat bastardness down. Only have 37km till I get to 250Km or a quarter of the way. I have been trying to increase from 7km a night to 10km. I have found this to rather hard. Those extra 3km really kill me.

I was bitching to Bob. About a missing feature in glchess. I have wanted a undo button. So he foolishly told me to do it myself. So far all I have added is the button to the gui. There is not alot behind it yet. I am hoping to add a few bugs to bobs code and have my undo work. This should take me not more than 6 months. Really depends on how many bugs I think I should add.

No comments: