/* Google Maps */

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dave is a Bad Bad Man

Well his rowing machine is. The memory card on it has a limit and instead of doing some thing smart like dropping off the oldest row, it just drops the person lowest down on the list off. So as I was the last one to be add to the card it drops my data first. So I have not lost all of my data becasue I have been copying it off. But I have lost 6 days of rowing, which is a pain as I had some good rows. It also drops my monthly totals. So I have to do a bit og guess as to how much I have rowed this month. Not happy. I will now have to make a effort to download my stats each night.

Oh well enough of a rant.

I have hat 180Km. So doing well I was thinking I should keep track of total Metres rowed, Could be nice to see it going up.

No comments: