/* Google Maps */

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wii

Man Wii kick ass.

They are the coolest thing out. The Wiimotes take just just a second and they become second nature. Wii Sports (the one that comes with the console) is great it is rather hard work.













It has become a weight loss program and it looks like Nintendo is working on some thing.

Well after a few rounds of boxing and I was a sweaty beast.

I have tried the original xbox. The controls toke me a while to figure out and I never got used to it. The Wii on the other hand you can just pick it up a few minutes waving the Wiimote around and you have it sorted.

Sound what I think about it in a feel months time.

1 comment:

Robert Ancell said...

You should have got this the other month when I was visiting. So then I could have flown to NZ and played... er Wii. Actually I am quite tempted to get one.

In other notes Ben got a powerball. I love being able to keep beating his high score :)