/* Google Maps */

Thursday, February 15, 2007

OpenOffice Base

Well I have been using OpenOffice for a while now. I have been larning Base which is the Open Office equliavent of Access from M$. It does have a few bugs. One where it keeped crupting my database which was a real bitch. Otherwise it is not to bad.

For someone like me who knows nothing about databases I have managed to create a rather workable wiht out to much fuss.

The big thing I like about it is I can use it any where, well any where OpenOfffice can run. so I can take it to work and run it on Windows and take it home again and use it under linux.

HAT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, seen as you find it so easy, can you explain how to insert a photo into the field photo, which is only dispalyed in the table creation but not on the actual form, it's driving me nuts.
thanks a lot, alex