/* Google Maps */

Monday, May 28, 2007

Waiting

Well after writing some rather poor and slow vbscript to clean up some data before putting it into a database. I thought I could come up with a post.

Well have just hit 130Km on the rowing machine. I should get to 50Km this month. The fact I had a week off on the coast has not helped. I got bored over there and have come up with a whole lot of graphs tracking heart rate and speed and a whole lot of other metrics.

I will hopefully get around to putting some up when I get some data. The only problem is it takes ages to row enough get enough data to see a trend.

Have also stolen Em's TV and DVD player to sit in front of the Rower so I can now watch lots of very poor tv/movies on it.

Been watching Raw Deal a very good movie. It is a high class Arnold Schwarzenegger
"Max, if you're the best there is, the wheel would never have been invented."

See how it all goes

No comments: